my dream job is chef



MY DREAM JOB IS CHEF


                                                                                            นาย ฐานวัฒน์  ธารีลาภ 6010553903



Hello everyone, today I will be talking about "my dream job". When I was young, I always wanted to be a chef. I know that many people think the same thing as me. Being a chef, you can work and do what you love at the same time. 

Highlight from the infographic
Chefs' qualifications include:
1. Enjoy working with food. 
2. Have a good relationship with customers. 
3. Learn something new everyday. 
4. Hard working and creative. 
5. Understand that the customer is always right. 
6. Be able to cope with uncertain circumstances. 
7. Flexible and enjoy working in a team. 
8. Always look after your knives and pans because those are your most valuable equipments. 

Contrasting
There are always good and bad chefs. The qualifications of a good chef are as above. The bad chefs are the ones that want to work in perfect conditions, don't want to have any scar from cooking, and want to be famous and make a lot of money, but doesn't make any effort to achieve it. 

Explaining and Interpreting
A good chef must have all qualifications as above. Because with all of those, you can build trust from your customers. If you wanted to be a good chef, you must pay attention to every little details when you cook and shouldn't do it just for money. 

I think chef is a dream job for many people, especially the ones who like to work with food

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

slow food