" My dream Job "



" My dream Job "




Hello everybody! Today, I want to talk about "my dream job". When I was young, I would like to be a barista because I love the smell of coffee. Including the taste of coffee makes me feel happy. I want to let everyone know that feeling like me. It explores the reasons why most people choose to consume coffee.




From Pie chart it can be seen that most people drink coffee because coffee made their body alwake and it just a few people drink coffee because it a trend.

The reason why most people choose to drink coffee is the most sleepy. This percentage is up to 48%, followed by the taste of coffee and relax with a percentage of 30 and 14, and the reason for choosing the coffee is minimal. Drinking flow The percentage of only 8%

The chart shows the differences.Reasons for choosing an individual to drink coffee.
Some people may drink to sleep. Some people may drink because of taste.

Some people may drink because of the smell of coffee. For these reasons.Make them choose to drink coffee And make me want to do barista job. thanks for listening.

Arissara Boonying  5710554243

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

my dream job is chef

slow food