Hello everybody to day,I want to talk about My dream job
I want to be a teacher. I love this profession because I believe that this occupation is an honest profession which helps others to learn. Get to know as many people advising information. I would like to do and I had the chance to become a teacher.
I would like to teach English in schools far small prosperity. As a child he was interested in and studying. Because this type of property losses to the children in the study, they want to learn but there is no money.
I think the kids have a high willingness to learn to increase their knowledge and that of their families.
But the school is far away and prosperity that most children don't learn to speak, read or write English.
I'd like to develop language and education skills in all aspects of English.
 I think English is very useful now for all people and every organization.
 I am a person who likes to share my knowledge with other people so that they can apply it in everyday life and be good, productive members of society.
 I think that teaching is a proud and honorable profession.
The teacher is a professional that can be created by people with little knowledge enhance education and able to apply the knowledge to enhance future experiences.


This is chart show percentase of study received.
นางสาวรุ่งเรือง ยิ่งคำแหง 5710554162 sec 252

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

my dream job is chef

slow food