My dream job

Hello everybody Today,I will talk about “My Dream Job”
When I was young, I would like to be a Gamers because I love to play games. Playing games make me happy. And I like competition because competition has made me develop so I hate losing so much.
This is my archivement.


































This bar chart show the Number of player of selected eSports games worldwide as of August 2017 (in million)
The most popular game is League of Legend, with 100million people. The second was Call of duty, with 28.1million people and The third is Hearthstone, with 23.9million people.

So everyone in this classroom likely play the games. Because playing games makes us relax from studying. Thank you



Thirawat Somsiriwattana 5710554049

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

my dream job is chef

slow food