........ Slow Food believes food is tied to many other aspects of life, including culture, politics, agriculture and the environment. Through our food choices we can collectively influence how food is cultivated, produced and distributed, and change the world as a result. Main point : meticulous meticulous. It meaning is careful ,strict ,stringent ,punctilious . The art of cooking. Each of these dishes is carefully selected and carefully crafted. Can create happiness To those who have tasted. The dish can be. Examples : chili paste credit : https://localthaifood.wordpress.com Main point :organic its heart is the aim to promote local foods and traditional gastronomy and food production. organic is insecticide-free. Avoid produce that has been genetically modified even if ...
My dream job is flight attendant นาย จอมชัย เกียรติกังวาฬไกล 6010553894 วิศวกรรมศาสตร์ Intro Hello everyone today, I will talk about “My dream job”. When I was young, I wanted to be a flight attendant, because this job makes good salary. Moreover, as I am earning money, I get to travel the world for free. And I like how the uniform looks smart which make me look even better. I love traveling to places and I guess mostly people love to travel too, don’t you? There are so many benefits from being a flight attendant. Let’s me show you some. Today I will tell everyone why most of the people want to be a flight attendant. Highlight From the chart, we get to see the approximate salary of flight attendant which is around 20.45USD, the benefits of being flight attendant and the comparison which can be defined from this job. Contrasting This job is different as mostly are women which are about 75% while there is only 25% f...
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น